ASK & WE ANSWER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve put together a list of the most frequently asked questions that are asked during a move. It’s important to be fully prepared for a successful relocation if you’re interested in moving yourself or your family.
Our quotes are fully no obligation and offered in real time. Our mission is to provide the most accurate estimate possible.
We recommend to get the process going as early as possible, so we can coordinate with our movers and put in place all the necessary logistics to ensure a smooth relocation.
Benefits of Choosing A Moving Broker
- US Household Moving and Storage is the consumer shipper’s agent and advocate. Interstate brokers can educate and guide consumer shippers through the moving process and ensure that an accurate estimate is issued.
- An interstate moving broker’s large client base and volume of business allow individual customers to benefit from competitive pricing.
- US Household Moving and Storage acts as the consumer shipper’s advocate will research, pre-qualify, and recommend moving companies that are properly licensed and insured.
- US Household Moving and Storage is the consumer shipper’s advocate and can act as the liaison with the moving company on issues of pricing, special services, or claims.
- An interstate broker’s quality assurance procedures will follow up with customers prior to the scheduled pick up to verify the accuracy of the estimate.
- US Household Moving and Storage can arrange and recommend third-party specialty packing service providers.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your move.
Take advantage of our free movers checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything along your way.
Request An Instant Quote
At Household Moving & Storage, we are here to help you. Contact our relocation specialists for an instant quote and let’s begin the process of planning your move. The earlier you make all the necessary preparations, the better the end result will be.